Thank you. It’s been almost two years for us and it has never gotten easier. Thank you for your kind words.
OH MY GOD I AM SO FLATTERED RIGHT NOW I HAVE LOST ALL CONTROL OF MY EMOTIONS. I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS
- I’m actually so done with my first semester of college right now I just need to go home and hibernate in the beautiful Angeleno sun.
- I have discovered casual racism and willfull ignorance here [in Virginia] like I have seen before in my life and it makes me really uncomfortable.
- I’m so excited to see Logan at the end of the month I almost peed my pants when he finally said he was coming. New Year’s at home in California with the love of my life YES PLEASE
- I have the coolest tattoo ever. Ever. And I’m planning another one for maybe after I graduate college or sooner because I’m impatient.
- I have three scars on my body: one by my eye, which I got when I was two when my head went through a window after jumping on my bed (seriously kids that monkey rhyme is real), one on my lip went I split it falling on metal stairs when I was 7 while skiing, and one on my knee, when I was 14 I was swinging on a rope attached to a tree by a lake near Yosemite. I’m intense.
- Logan and I have been together for over a year and a half :) We have spend a majority of that time apart, but I love him more every day and every time I see him it’s the most precious time of my life.
- I have been obsessed with Star Wars since I was in junior high. I know almost everything (save some things in the Expanded Universe).
- I know more about the works of William Shakespeare than the average theatre professor.
- I have the worst self esteem in the world when it comes to my body image. Ask Logan. I pretty much hate my physical stature, but I can win almost any argument you throw at me and I know I’m intelligent. That’s the only thing I’m cocky about.
- I color code my Skittles. It’s a weird perk about me. I will organize all my colored candies and eat them one color at a time, until I have one left of each color, then I eat that small group. It’s weird and I can’t not do it.
I would rather you had a face. I don’t feel comfortable and I may sink lower.
But I had to fill my queue! Okay sleep now.
You are an absolute sweetheart.
I WILL READ IT. IT’S NOW ONE OF THOSE MOVIES WHERE I WON’T SEE IT UNTIL I READ THE BOOK.
Thank you for your kind words
SO MANY FAKE PEOPLE
I just don’t want to be that constant sob story always seeking attention.